A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carie Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carie Buckley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Buckley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
- Bath County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carie Dan Buckley MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carie D. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Carie Buckley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carie Buckley practices Urology near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Verona, VA.
See Fishersville Urologists.