A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carie Chui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carie Chui, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carie Chui, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chui graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carie Tze-Wan Chui MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carie T. Chui practice?
- Dr. Carie Chui has 1 office location.
Dr. Carie Chui practices Dermatology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Dermatologists.