A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carie D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carie D'Agata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carie D'Agata, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. D'Agata has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carie Ann D'Agata MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carie A. D'Agata practice?
- Dr. Carie D'Agata has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carie D'Agata practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Camp Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.