A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carie Nguyen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carie Cuc Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carie C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Carie Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carie Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.