A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carie Nguyen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carie Cuc Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carie C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Carie Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carie Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.