A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carin Dugowson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Dugowson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugowson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dugowson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Dugowson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugowson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dugowson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carin E Dugowson MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carin E. Dugowson practice?
- Dr. Carin Dugowson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carin Dugowson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.