A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carin Dugowson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Dugowson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Dugowson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugowson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dugowson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carin E Dugowson MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carin E. Dugowson practice?
- Dr. Carin Dugowson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carin Dugowson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.