A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carin Hagberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Hagberg is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Hagberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hagberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carin A. Hagberg practice?
Dr. Carin Hagberg practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.