A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carin Hopps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Hopps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Hopps, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopps graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hopps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carin V. Hopps practice?
Dr. Carin Hopps practices Urology near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Sylvania Urologists.