A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carin Hopps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Hopps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Hopps, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopps graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carin V Hopps MD is a female Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carin V. Hopps practice?
- Dr. Carin Hopps has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carin Hopps practices Urology near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Sylvania Urologists.