Dr. Carin I Lamm MD is female, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Lamm is Excellent. Dr. Lamm has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Lamm, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Apnea, Asthma, and Narcolepsy.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamm has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carin Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carin I. Lamm practice?
Dr. Carin Lamm practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: NY, NY and Nyc, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Lamm, Dr. Kathie Lamm, Dr. Katheryn Lamm, Dr. Katy Lamm, Dr. Karyn Lamm, Dr. Kara Lamm, Dr. Karin Lamm, Dr. Cathryn Lamm