A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carin Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Lamm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Lamm, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Night Terrors
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
- Sleepwalking (Somnambulism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamm has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carin Lamm MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carin Lamm practice?
- Dr. Carin Lamm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carin Lamm practices Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.