A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carin Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carin Lamm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carin Lamm, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Night Terrors
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
- Sleepwalking (Somnambulism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamm has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carin I. Lamm practice?
Dr. Carin Lamm practices Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Pulmonologists.