Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Cruel & Cold Hearted show details Cruel & Cold Hearted
Sep 22nd, 2012

My father was a patient of Dr. Pluedeman. He was diagnosed with in-operable & virtually untreatable cancer. Cholangiocarcinoma. We were told by his oncologist that his primary care physician (Dr. Carin Pluedeman) would assist with keeping him comfortable and setting up hospice. He saw Dr. Pluedeman & we asked for hospice. She said as long as he's cognitive & ambulatory hospice is not needed. Three weeks went by, on Thursday September 13th, my mother called & spoke with her assistant Brad. He demanded specific reasons of why we felt his condition had declined enough to justify hospice. He had a follow up appointment scheduled for Monday September 17t, so we were told nothing would happen before then, we could discuss hospice with the Dr. then. Sunday September 16th my father died in my arms on the floor of my parents house. We were alone, and he suffered horribly. Even sicker yet, the following day, Monday, dad's cell phone rings. It was Dr.Pluedemans office calling to cancel & reschedule his appointment because the Doctor had and emergency. I told the woman calling it was to late, he was dead, don't bother rescheduling. Please save yourself and your loved one from her cruel and unusual punishment. She shouldn't be practicing medicine.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
by Anonymous on Sep 22nd, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Apr 28th, 2011

One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. 40 minutes late two different times ! She talks about herself,and her own medical conditions.