Dr. Carina Oneill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carina Oneill?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. O'Neil is Fantastic

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. O'neill was by far the best medical care experience I've ever had. I was visiting her for persistent low back pain that had been around for about 4 months, and stumped every professional I've seen about it. Not only did she take the time to listen and educate me about potential possibilities, she gave me several options for an approach to treatment based both upon my desired aggressiveness for treatment, cost relative to insurance, and my personalized needs. We decided upon a treatment approach together, and began it that day. She was empathetic, intelligent, and truly seemed to care about making me better. On top of all of this, she seems to be spot on regarding the diagnosis, and I walked out of my first appointment with more improvement than any course of action over the past 4 months. I'm very happy to have found her.

Erratic care

Posted on May 25th, 2015

went elsewhere for treatment since office disorganized as a whole

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. Oneil and staff are by the nicest people I have ever dealt with in a doctors office. Dr. Oneil alone is by far the best doctor I've ever met. She had diagnosed me correctly when no one else could. She is absolutely amazing!

Doctor O'Neill Has My Back!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Having suffered painful tightness across the upper half of my back for my already-lengthy adulthood, I had tried a number of treatments, exercise, and medications. I had even had trigger point but it was not administered by such an expert as Dr. O'Neill, I am feeling terrific, thanks to her skill, art, science. A very satisfying outcome!

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Oneill! I am an RN that herniated 2 disks in my c-spine while repositioning a pt in 2011. I had ACDF surgery in 2012 and now have cadaver disks and a titanium plate. Unfortunately, regardless of the surgery I have had a horrible time with decreased range of motion, uncontrolled pain and swelling, My dream of caring for others has come to a complete halt. I have seen 2 other physiatrists prior getting referred to Dr.O. Since I have started seeing Dr.O a few months back, my hope for a future in nursing has been restored! I can't even put in to words how brilliant, compassionate, caring, and down to earth (to just name a few amazing qualities) Dr. Oneill is. I write this review with tears in my eyes... The first day I met Dr. O she looked at me with her sincere eyes, patted my shoulder and said, "I am going to do what ever it takes to get you better. I will not give up caring for you. I am hopeful we will get you back to work." This was the first time in 3 years a doctor said any of those words to me, Dr. Oneill has brought hope in to my life as well as my nursing career. She has lived up to her words and beyond. I see Dr. O every week for trigger point injections and can ecstatically report a marked improvement in my health, Dr. Oneill has made me hopeful again... I am getting my life back! I honestly feel truly blessed and extremely lucky to be under the care/treatment of such a remarkable, dedicated doctor. Saying "thank you" will never be enough...!

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Too young. Poor listener.

Blessed by An Angel

Posted on August 1st, 2012

There aren't enough accolades to give Dr. O'Neill and being in the medical profession I can be a tough critic! LOLShe is without a doubt the most compassionate, caring, and kind Doctor that I have encountered....and I have been to many! She enters the room like a beam of sunshine as you start to feel her healing presence. She addresses Mind, Body,and Spirit and she has relieved my Horrific Headaches more than the Headache Clinic with pills! She also takes the extra time to focus on other areas of concern in the body and make appropriate recommendations. I am so grateful that I was referred to her and I tell all those suffering in pain to see ONLY her. Thank You......for being YOU :) .

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I have had problems with my back for 16 years and the first person to find out what was really wrong was Dr.O'neill, I refer everyone to her. She also takes the time to REALLY listen and find out what is going on with you. Her bedside manner is wonderful!

Dr. O'Neil, in a class by herself

Posted on July 10th, 2011

Dr. O'Neill takes on the care of the whole person -- mind and body, with total empathy, caring and effective treatment. She has treated both myself, my husband after his back was broken, and now we will be sending our chronically ill son. Dr. O'Neill is one of the best medical professionals I have seen in years...and we have seen many...too many!

She is a gem!

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Anyone who has had the privilege of seeing this doctor will know just how great she is. She is amazing at what she does and she always keeps the patient first. I absolutely adore her.

Posted on January 8th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. O'Neill. She took the time to listen and hear all of my concerns. She is an excellent diagnostician. Her adjustments were accurate and did not traumatize my body. I was surprised at how available she was for questions both in the office and via telephone. Can't say enough good things about her.

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Would highly recommend - only doc to alleviate my pain!