A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carine Lenders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenders graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Lenders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carine Marie Lenders MD and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carine M. Lenders practice?
- Dr. Carine Lenders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carine Lenders practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.