A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carine Lenders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenders graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Lenders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lenders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan