A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carine Stromquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carine Stromquist, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Stromquist graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent.
Dr. Stromquist has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carine Irma Stromquist MD is a female Neonatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carine I. Stromquist practice?
- Dr. Carine Stromquist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carine Stromquist practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.