A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carisa Kymissis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carisa Kymissis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kymissis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kymissis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carisa Maureen Kymissis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carisa M. Kymissis practice?
- Dr. Carisa Kymissis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carisa Kymissis practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.