Dr. Carissa Cousins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carissa Cousins?

January 12th, 2015

Outstanding

Dr. Cousins was really respectful toward me and my family in a very uncomfortable situation. She had deep concerns for my child and left me with hope that we can work towards healing. She had a way of being honest but caring. Thanks!

December 2nd, 2014

Excellent care for my children

Dr. Cousins has provided excellent care for my children. Her integrative approach ensures not only that illnesses are treated properly but that the long term health and well being of the child are considered. She is truly dedicated to her profession and puts children first in all instances. She's kind and considerate to her patients. I would highly recommend her.

December 1st, 2014

One of the best!

Dr. Cousins is one of the best physicians I've ever visited. She is an incredible diagnostician and is very thorough in her explanations and her treatments. You can tell that she cares immensely about her patients and their health and well-being. She has cared for all of my children on numerous occasions and it has always been a very good experience (and quick recovery). I would highly recommend her!

August 21st, 2014

Stay away from Dr. Cousins! Terrible!

Dr cousins was very rude to me and my 18 month old son. She called him fat and interrogated me on what I feed him asking, " well he's so fat. How much junk food does he eat?" She also inquired about a bruise on his arm that is the size of a pencil eraser. I told her I wasn't sure how he got the bruise as he runs and climbs everything. She pushed more asking, "how do you not know? Is he in daycare?" I don't think a small bruise like that is anything out of the ordinary and I am not a bad mother because I can't tell you exactly how my toddler got a single bruise. It was obviously from one of the 20 bumps or falls he had the other day. The way she treated me and my son was unacceptable. I have had a great experience with Mid Valley Childrens clinic and they're other providers. I do not recommend anyone see Dr. Cousins. The way she treats her patients could potentially be detrimental to a child old enough to understand they are being called "fat".

March 23rd, 2015