A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carissa Klaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carissa Klaas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carissa Klaas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klaas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Klaas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carissa Lynn Klaas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carissa L. Klaas practice?
- Dr. Carissa Klaas has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carissa Klaas practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Eagle Pass, TX.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.