A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carissa Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carissa Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carissa Meyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carissa Shea Leake Meyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carissa S. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Carissa Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carissa Meyer practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.