A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carissa Patsky-Pomerleau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carissa Patsky-Pomerleau is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patsky-Pomerleau
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patsky-Pomerleau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patsky-Pomerleau graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Patsky-Pomerleau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carissa Patsky Patsky-Pomerleau MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carissa P. Patsky-Pomerleau practice?
- Dr. Carissa Patsky-Pomerleau has 9 office locations.
Dr. Carissa Patsky-Pomerleau practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See East Hartford Psychiatrists.