A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl A Meyer MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Carl Meyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl Meyer practices Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Radnor, PA.
See Media Internists.