A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Aagesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Aagesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Aagesen, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aagesen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aagesen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Waverly Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Arthur Aagesen DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Aagesen practice?
- Dr. Carl Aagesen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Aagesen practices Psychiatry near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, IA and Knoxville, IA.
See Waterloo Psychiatrists.