A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Abraham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Abraham, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Abraham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joel Abraham MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Carl Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Abraham practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Internists and Jonesboro Infectious Disease Doctors.