A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Adkins is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Adkins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Adkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Eugene Adkins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Adkins practice?
- Dr. Carl Adkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Adkins practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.