A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Adler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl M. Adler practice?
Dr. Carl Adler practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.