A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Allen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Allen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Allen practice?
- Dr. Carl Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.