A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Amko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Amko is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amko graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Amko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl C Amko MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Amko practice?
- Dr. Carl Amko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Amko practices Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.