A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Amko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Amko graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Amko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Amko practice?
Dr. Carl Amko practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.