A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Edwards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl B Edwards MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Carl Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.