A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Weiss is Excellent. Dr. Weiss has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carl Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Weiss practice?
Dr. Carl Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Surgeons.