A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Baker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Baker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Wakefield Baker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl W. Baker practice?
- Dr. Carl Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Baker practices Ophthalmology near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Paducah Ophthalmologists.