A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Battaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Battaglia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Battaglia graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Battaglia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Battaglia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Battaglia practice?
- Dr. Carl Battaglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Battaglia practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.