A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Leroy Bauer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Carl Bauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Bauer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Deer Park, CA.
See Walla Walla Internists and Walla Walla Gastroenterologists.