A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Leroy Bauer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Carl Bauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Bauer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Deer Park, CA.
See Walla Walla Internists and Walla Walla Gastroenterologists.