Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Baum
Dr. Carl Baum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology and Pediatrics. Dr. Baum is affiliated with Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Baum has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carl Baum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Craig Canapari
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
New Haven, CT 0.05 mi12
Dr. Bevin Weeks
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
New Haven, CT 0.05 mi18
Dr. Dawn Wetzel
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
New Haven, CT 0.05 mi9