Dr. Webster Bazemore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Webster Bazemore?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 12th, 2011

VA patient

I was a patient at the VA and had complication of my blood oxygen level during a Total Knee Replacement surgery. Dr. Bazemore took a sincere concern to see if there was a critical cause for the condition. He ordered subsequent testing to rule out possible hidden causes which were extremely thorough in my opinion. He also seen that I received an immediate consult with my Orthopedic doctor after my consult with him to address pain issues I was having. Without Dr. Bazemore's help a consult with the Orthopedic doctor would have been scheduled weeks out and the pain during that period would have been unbearable. Dr. Bazemore illustrated to me that he truly cares for his patients and sees that they receive the highest care as he can influence.

Lung Cancer