Dr. Carl Beaudry MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2015
all about the money
I am a patient of this doctor! His staff is friendly toi whom they wish to be. It's all about the money at this office., I have insurance but after having a scope done I still have lots of pain and I am trying to control that until I can pay what I owe them and the hospital before I can pay the more expensive knee replacement surgery. Last time I was in the office for a check up on my knee he gave me a new medication to try and said come back in three weeks. A few days later someone called and said that the doctor would not see me unless I could pay the full balance of over $800.00 . I said I thought that was horrible just to drop the patient while still in pain on a new medication knowing that I need a knee replacement as well. They did not care they said he would not see me. IT'S all about the money!!!! If I could pay it I would have went up there and paid them but God is able and I will start again with a new doctor because I certainly need one...this is really sad I am not asking for charity I have Unitedhealth care. I paid 2000 dollars to the hospital to get in to have the procedure, now making payments to the other surgery staff. This doctor has been working in our communty for years and years and years. But to refuse to see his own patient until I come up with over $800.00 is low down. But God will help them and me.

July 24th, 2013
Put your trust in Dr. Beaudry
Dr. Beaudry has performed complete knee replacement on both of my knees and a complete hip replacement on my wife. I am planning to have rotator cuff surgery by Dr. Beaudry next month. We could not have asked for better treatment than we received from him and his staff!

April 27th, 2013
A Truly Great Surgeon.
Extremely competent,sugeon,. Performs thorough diagnosis,diligent examination, explaination, of medical condition. Dr. is caring , carefully , conservatkve and responsive to any complication. It was a privilege to be his patient through two major surgeries.

August 27th, 2012
Very caring,knowledgable,& professional. Highly recommend Dr. Beauty to family and friends.

February 24th, 2017