A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Becker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Becker practice?
Dr. Carl Becker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Columbia, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.