A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Becker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl E Becker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Becker practice?
- Dr. Carl Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Becker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.