A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Berasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Berasi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berasi
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Berasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berasi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berasi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl C Berasi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Berasi practice?
- Dr. Carl Berasi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carl Berasi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and New Albany, OH.
See Westerville Surgeons.