A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Berasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Berasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berasi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berasi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berasi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl C Berasi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Berasi practice?
- Dr. Carl Berasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Berasi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Orthopedic Surgeons.