A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bergren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bergren, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergren graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bergren has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Bergren practice?
Dr. Carl Bergren practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Tulsa Surgeons.