A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bergren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bergren, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergren graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bergren has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl T Bergren MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Bergren practice?
- Dr. Carl Bergren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Bergren practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Tulsa Surgeons.