A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Blatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatt
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Blatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl F Blatt MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Carl Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Blatt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, MO.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.