A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Blau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Blau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl I. Blau practice?
Dr. Carl Blau practices Gastroenterology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Encino Gastroenterologists.