A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bon Tempo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Bon Tempo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bon Tempo
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bon Tempo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bon Tempo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bon Tempo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bon Tempo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl P Bon Tempo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl P. Bon Tempo practice?
- Dr. Carl Bon Tempo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carl Bon Tempo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.