A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bon Tempo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Bon Tempo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bon Tempo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bon Tempo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bon Tempo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Prescott Bon Tempo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl P. Bon Tempo practice?
- Dr. Carl Bon Tempo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Bon Tempo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Springfield, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.