Learn more about Dr. Carl Bon Tempo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Bon Tempo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bon Tempo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bon Tempo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bon Tempo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bon Tempo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bon Tempo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl P Bon Tempo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl P. Bon Tempo practice?
- Dr. Carl Bon Tempo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Bon Tempo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.