A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bonner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Douglas Community Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Bonner MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Carl Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Bonner practices Psychiatry near The Dalles, OR.
See The Dalles Psychiatrists.