A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Brandt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brandt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Mi
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Patterson Brandt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carl P. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Carl Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Brandt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.