A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Bruning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Bruning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruning
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Bruning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Bruning, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruning graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruning has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Otto Bruning MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl O. Bruning practice?
- Dr. Carl Bruning has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carl Bruning practices Urology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Urologists.