Dr. Carl Buckhorn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carl Buckhorn?

FJB

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr Buckhorn has treated my husband with a serious illness for many years. Dr Buckhorn's manner is very calming. He works tirelessly to help us understand and explain the underlying issues causing pain and discomfort. He is a doctor for all ages. He has treated our son, my father and myself. We would highly recommend him. His staff is very caring and have worked with us whenever there has been an emergency.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. Buckhorn is a very caring and companionate physician, and all though you might have a wait to see him he gives you his undivided attention, and answers all questions. His office staff is also GREAT! very caring and professional. His office manager sucks

Blessed With Dr. Buckhorn

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Buckhorn, I met him about 4 years ago. He seriously saved me from my severe panic attacks,and anxiety. He genuinely cares for every person he sees,and always takes time to listen I never feel rushed or as if my questions weren't answered. His staff is wonderful the office Mgr is always very helpful with last minute appointments ( ALTHO I DON'T RECOMMEND to do that, his office is very busy) plan ahead for your appointments.. His main assistant Debbie, is amazing as well she's fast and efficient really listens and cares for his pt's. I feel truly blessed with Dr. Buckhorn, he is truly amazing! I know how scary it is to find a new Dr, trust me i was the most nervous / anxious person but with his help I have overcome a lot of my medical struggles. Don't hesitate to give them a call! Truly life changing you'll never have to look for another Dr.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

He is the best doctor I've ever met very prompt and caring

The BEST doctor EVER!!!!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Buckhorn, the best doctor I have ever encountered!! He's definitely not your average Doctor, he really takes care of all your holistic needs. When was the last time you went to the doctor and had a physician actually spend time in addressing your concerns, well being , and made sure it was all taken care of before you left? Dr. Buckhorn is that doctor!! He's very knowledgeable and truly enjoys taking care of his patients. His office staff is as well great! They're all very professional and beyond polite, their follow up with their patients is exceptional. I highly recommended Dr. Buckhorn!!!!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Simply put, Dr. Buckhorn is the best doctor I have ever had. I have seen him for over a year now. My experience with Dr. Buckhorn started over a year ago when I was having heart palpitations that made me feel like I was going to die. I found Dr. Buckhorn through this site actually and after reading his patient reviews I felt like he was the right primary care physician for me. Well after seeing this exceptional doctor for a couple of months the palpitations went away gradually and completely. I have seen Dr. Buckhorn for other medical issues as well such as anxiety and a swollen lymph node and he has taken great care of me. He is honest, clear, caring, insightful, treats you as a whole, and takes as much time as necessary during your visit. I always feel reassured after leaving his office. Also his office staff is great, they have always been very professional and have treated me very well. So I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Buckhorn to anyone that needs to see an exceptional doctor that truly cares about his patients. Like I said, he is the best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Buckhorn always takes the time to hear my concerns/complaints, discusses treatment alternatives and thoroughly follows up with lab results. He is very patient and has a great sense of humor!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Buckhorn is the best doctor in town. He listens to each and every patient. As a result, he has a tendency to run behind schedule but its ok because in the end it is all worth it.... his staff is so professional and prompt.

Best doctor ever

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Best doctor ever! Always there to help me with question and concerns!

What a waste of time and money!

Posted on February 8th, 2015

Wait, Wait, Wait, very inconsiderate. Find another Doctor, that doesn't practice medicine the way he want's, one that practices with medical knowledge and heals.

Don't waste your life find another qualified doctor.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

You call his office, 3-4 times and leave a message, he never return phone calls, even on his cell voice message. If he answers, he makes an excuse he can't hear you. With his undeserved money he should update his cell phone or get a hearing aid.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Very grateful and highly recommend Dr. Buckhorn.