A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Calica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Calica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Calica, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calica graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calica has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Calica practice?
Dr. Carl Calica practices Surgery near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.