A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Calica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Calica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Calica, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calica graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calica has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl F Calica MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Calica practice?
- Dr. Carl Calica has 11 office locations.
Dr. Carl Calica practices Surgery near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons.