A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Camras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Camras is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camras
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Camras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Camras, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camras graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Camras has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Bruce Camras MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl B. Camras practice?
- Dr. Carl Camras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Camras practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.