A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Carlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Carlino, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlino
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Carlino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Carlino, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlino graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Carlino MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl Carlino practice?
- Dr. Carl Carlino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Carlino practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lockhart, TX.
See Cedar Park Cardiologists.