A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Carlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Carlino, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlino
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Carlino, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlino graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Carlino MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carl Carlino practice?
- Dr. Carl Carlino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Carlino practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lockhart, TX.
See Cedar Park Cardiologists.