Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Carlino
Dr. Carl Carlino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Park, TX, with other offices in Lockhart, TX and Cedar Park, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carlino is affiliated with Heart Hospital, St Davids Medical Center and Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. Dr. Carlino has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Carlino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carl Carlino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.
Dr. Joshua Reinhart
Cedar Park, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Tracy Angelocci
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cedar Park, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Rashed Tabbaa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Cedar Park, TX 0 mi40