Dr. Carl Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Chang?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Carl Chang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2013

registered nurse/ patient

Dr. Chang is very conscientious about followup care with me. I have only been to him twice, though I really feel comfortable with him as my caregiver. I feel that he really listens to my concerns, thoroughly and enthusiastically addressing them. I confidently feel I am getting excellent dermatological care with Dr. Carl Chang.

February 11th, 2012

He cares!

Carl is a doctor who is willing to take his time to exam and explain to my family the problem, cause, prevention, and how to treat it effectively. My visits to Dr. Chang have always been pleasant. It's because I can tell that he truly cares and he is passionate to help his patients. Even though he only had 5 years of experiences, he is very knowledgable about my cares. His dad is also a dermatolgist who is in the same office. I will always be my choice for my family in terms of Dermatology!

November 5th, 2009

Excellent communication! Energetic, he truly cares

highly recommended, very professional and great at explaining.

August 12th, 2009

First of all, I was there early, and the wait was really between 5-10 minutes. I didn't appreciate the phone manner of the staff at the front desk when I tried to book my appointment but the assistant with him seemed nice. The doctor was welcoming and caring. He did ask many questions to diagnose my symptoms and was quite thorough in examining. Since my rash had gotten better overnight, he couldn't really pinpoint the cause of my rash/skin problem. While he threw in a couple possibility, he also gave me remedies/options/suggestions to relieve my itchy symptoms should they reappear. He also clearly stated the side-effect of a type of cream I used that was prescribed by another dermotologist and taught me how to apply it on my skin to avoid the side-effect (i.e., thinning of skin and the peril of stretch marks). He also asked me to let him know in a week via phone whether I get better or not. He was very attentive and seemed very knowledgeable, His good sense of humor was a comfort to me, who has been frustrated bothered by this crazy rash for over a month.

July 5th, 2016