A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Chen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Chen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl C Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Carl Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons and Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.