Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Christensen
Dr. Carl Christensen, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and Hutzel Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Christensen has the following 4 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...