A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Clavenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Clavenna, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Clavenna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Clavenna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clavenna has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl F Clavenna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Clavenna practice?
- Dr. Carl Clavenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Clavenna practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.