A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Cohen, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl I Cohen MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carl I. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Carl Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Cohen practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.